By the end of this article, I may not be able to give you all the answers to the questions above, but I hope to at least add clarity and give you some practical structure and tactics you can use to achieve effective SharePoint governance.
In particular I will provide answers to the following key questions:
- What is effective SharePoint governance?
- How should I structure my governance teams?
- How does business strategy fit into SharePoint governance?
- What should my governance teams be doing?
Let’s start with what “effective” SharePoint governance is, and what it isn’t.
- SharePoint solutions and development is currently the fastest billion dollar business for Microsoft (honoratowhitney.wordpress.com)
- “Four Ways to Build Confidence in Your SharePoint Governance Strategy” #dbpreads #dbpfavs (dbpxhaust.wordpress.com)
- Hire Sharepoint Developers (etmatore1978.wordpress.com)
- SharePoint User Profile Service (notesbytom.wordpress.com)
- SharePoint 2010: Get Created-By information in edit form with jQuery (640kbisenough.com)
- New Course: SharePoint 2013 Workflow – Fundamentals (pluralsight.com)