I’ve begun to feel a convergence lately—of tools and motivation, of desire and actual potentials toward reality, of wherewithal and professional and personal need, of hubris and humility. I ain’t all that good at this social media thing—and I need to be. And so I’ve determined to more directly invoke my editorial calendar and focus on the task at hand: writing productivity. Continue reading
…makes it easier to encode or decode your wav’s and mp3’s. All you have to do is browse to your file like normal through My Computer or Windows Explorer. Then, just right click the file and choose the appropriate function. Download for free.
- How to start your first podcast – equipment, editing, publishing and more (hanselman.com)
- What is FLAC? The high-def MP3 explained (reviews.cnet.com)
- Why Professional Music Recording Software Doesnt Use Mp3 Files (keendomainsandhosting.com)
- mp3 to mmf converter free download (siltobesa.wordpress.com)
- My Views On Audio Compression: Quality Speed & Space (ehmmusic.wordpress.com)
- 2 Simplest Ways to Play FLV Files on iPad (flvtips.wordpress.com)