Your company is stuck in old ways of thinking—old tools, old processes, old top-down control, etc. You want to introduce social enterprise concepts to help your company better collaborate internally and communicate with its customers. You see the changes from the consumer web coming into the business realm and you know you can help your company stay relevant in this new world. Maybe you’ve even put some time on the calendar to make your case. But where to begin?
I’ve begun to feel a convergence lately—of tools and motivation, of desire and actual potentials toward reality, of wherewithal and professional and personal need, of hubris and humility. I ain’t all that good at this social media thing—and I need to be. And so I’ve determined to more directly invoke my editorial calendar and focus on the task at hand: writing productivity. Continue reading
Here’s SAP‘s take on collaborative selling using activity streams and the SAP CRM application. One can extrapolate a user of multiple suite tools using the StreamWork application to stay current on events occuring across his personal portfolio of accountability.
At the same time, real communication is occuring, outcomes are being reported upward, and realtime analytics are available around the effectiveness of the tool and users.
Where there is technical inefficiency or human latency in the system, just-in-time learning modules can be dropped into the stream, targeting the impacted audiences.
- sap crm functional online training in india,usa,uk,canada (keenittechnologies.wordpress.com)
- SAP Aims to Serve One Billion by 2015 (programmableweb.com)
- IBM Connections Conversations – 2: Overview of Next Release (billives.typepad.com)
- “Top 5 Blog Posts on SAP Bu… : SCN” #dbpreads (dbpxhaust.wordpress.com)
- iMeet Now Available in the Cloud via SAP Business ByDesign (virtual-strategy.com)
Audio capture’s a bit choppy and doesn’t mention Becher’s blog (http://bit.ly/rijlpW) for better or worse or better. Good content, though, about a huge enterprise player’s efforts to stay relevant in a dynamic marketspace.
- Vala Afshar: Mavens’ Advice On Digital Influence [INFOGRAPHIC] (huffingtonpost.com)
- SoLoMo: The Basics You Need to Know (business2community.com)
- The Need for Speed: How to Accelerate Marketing Campaigns with Social Networking (business2community.com)
- Ad: Jobs – SoLoMo, InoXapps, HashCube , Mogae Media, Ixigo, Games2win, Network 18 and More (medianama.com)
- Essential SoLoMo Tools and How Walmart is SoLoMo (maximizesocialbusiness.com)