The truth is, I would LOVE to commit to social media in a significant way, but so far nobody in my organization has stepped forward with a cerebral, strategic, multi-generational, integrated, systematic, and sustainable methodology and roadmap for synergistically capitalizing on this medium over the long haul.
Indeed a long and rambling piece. In fact two pieces: first a long and rambling narcissistic first-person spiel about how CEO’s aren’t narcissistic, followed by a series of well-constructed executive-facing social selling points.
If it were indeed the journaled diatribe of a single individual, I’d question her stability.
As a light-hearted journey through the mind of the executive everyman, though, it makes for good reading.
- 4 Advantages Solopreneurs and Micro Businesses Have on Social Media (daleyjfrancis.com)
- Study Links Frequent Use Of Social Media To Narcissism (philadelphia.cbslocal.com)
- Study Links Social Media and Narcissism (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Read About All Things Social Media With ‘Social Media Insights’ (businessinsider.com)
- Do Narcissists Use Twitter and Facebook More Than Other People? (news.health.com)
- Study links social media and narcissism (wxyz.com)
- Surprise! Narcissism Linked to Frequent Facebook and Twitter Use (newsfeed.time.com)
- Put the Social Back in Social Media (business2community.com)