Here’s SAP‘s take on collaborative selling using activity streams and the SAP CRM application. One can extrapolate a user of multiple suite tools using the StreamWork application to stay current on events occuring across his personal portfolio of accountability.
At the same time, real communication is occuring, outcomes are being reported upward, and realtime analytics are available around the effectiveness of the tool and users.
Where there is technical inefficiency or human latency in the system, just-in-time learning modules can be dropped into the stream, targeting the impacted audiences.
- sap crm functional online training in india,usa,uk,canada (keenittechnologies.wordpress.com)
- SAP Aims to Serve One Billion by 2015 (programmableweb.com)
- IBM Connections Conversations – 2: Overview of Next Release (billives.typepad.com)
- “Top 5 Blog Posts on SAP Bu… : SCN” #dbpreads (dbpxhaust.wordpress.com)
- iMeet Now Available in the Cloud via SAP Business ByDesign (virtual-strategy.com)