From the folks at Powerreporting.com comes this comprehensive tutorial on search techniques. Without getting over-technical, this tutorial gives just the right amount of detail to help you find what you need from search engines (even Alta Vista!). Did you know, for instance that by typing “link:www.yoursite.com” you can see a list of sites out there that link to yours? Good stuff here.
- FTC Advises Search Engines To More Clearly Distinguish Ads From Other Results (logicgeek.wordpress.com)
- Looking for free online tutorails? (blogavenues.blogspot.com)
- search engines are obsolete (searchenginesareobsolete.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways to Create a Deliciously Irresistible Blog Post Title – Rebekah Radice (understandingecommerce.com)
- SEM Resource Launches Search Engine Optimization Analysis Tool (prweb.com)